1) The 'City' (or region) you would be bidding for:
2) The 'Zones' (the name (not the number) of the city areas) that are acceptable (when you list more than one zone, make it clear if each zone is equally acceptable or if you want to bid up to your limit for the first zone before bidding for the next zone. Do not just say that you prefer a particular zone without indicating if you want to bid up to your limit for that zone first and do not list a percentage preference as that is too inconcrete to prepare a bidding strategy). Please do not ask for more than two strategies for those who would like to bid each zone separately and/or bid more than one quality level.
3) Date of Hotel Checkin: 12/29/12
4) Date of Hotel Checkout: 12/30/12
5) Number of rooms needed: 1
6) Hotel Quality Level or 'star rating' desired (1-5 or Resort): 3.5
7) Lowest available rates found in the zones and quality level you desire (list min. of 3) and name the hotel alongside its rate. If you are listing rates for hotels in more than one zone, be sure to include the zone name with the hotel name and rate If you do not thoroughly check rates, you may not provide the lowest which could result in an inaccurate response. Please convert all non-U.S. currency to U.S. dollars. Bidding strategies are based on the information you provide. See below about providing inaccurate information.
Sheraton Tampa Riverwalk $169.00
Tampa Marriott Waterside Hotel & Marina $159.00
Westin Harbour Island $189.00
8 ) Source website(s) of lowest available rates (use only the hotels' own website) (do not use Expedia or any hotel consolidators like Hotels.com).
Hotel internet sites
9) Give the name (not the number) of each and every one of your free re-bidding zones (that means all of them) (determining free re-bids is explained in Hotel FAQ #9 and #10. The Hotel Lists cannot be used for this purpose. Please do not look at the Hotel List to determine your free re-bid zones. You must check the zones on Priceline's website. Free re-bidding is the major point of confusion with new users so please indicate that you have a complete understanding of free re-bidding after reading #9 and #10 in the Hotel FAQ. Answering "I have not bid yet" or "I can only stay in X zone" are not correct answers and indicates to us that you do not have an understanding of free re-bidding). If you are asking for a bidding strategy for more than one quality level, list your free re-bid zones separately for each quality level you are asking a strategy for. Until you correctly name your free re-bid zones, a bidding strategy cannot be provided. We make no exceptions as knowing how to determine your free re-bid zones is the most important thing to know about Priceline hotel bidding:
10) Maximum willing to bid (before taxes and fees) per room/per night your bidding limit should be the maximum you are willing to pay at the time you post your request, regardless of the amount of winning bids posted. DO NOT STATE A LIMIT THAT YOU WILL NOT BID UP TO AT THE TIME OF YOUR REQUEST AND DO NOT STATE AN AMOUNT THAT IS LESS THAN YOU ARE ACTUALLY WILLING TO BID. Please be realistic with your limit based on available rates for your travel dates. If you have previously bid this same stay, please post the full details of your failed bid history and when you last bid (exact date and time; please don't say this morning, last night or yesterday): THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT!
11) Have you read the Hotel FAQ on this board and checked for updates today and agree to Pricelines rules, specifically that you are bidding for double occupancy (which only means two people per room, and that Priceline reservations are non-cancelable, non-refundable and non-changeable) and that there is no way to increase or decrease your chances of getting a specific hotel? We hope you will be honest when you answer this question because it is very apparent on many requests that the person answers yes to this when they have not read our Hotel FAQ. If you haven't read it, please do so you will be honest in your answer and you will avoid making a mistake that often comes without reading our Hotel FAQ.
12) Will you be bidding immediately (bid strategies are based on current info.)? If you are not immediately ready to bid, please do not say that you are as it is a waste of everyone's time and it is disrespectful of the free service offered. This means that if you have already bid and you have to wait 24 hours to bid again, do not post your request until the lockout period has passed. Please do not post your request until you are immediately ready to bid. Ignoring this request is disrespectful of the free service you are asking for.
13) Will you post the results of your bid and updates (where applicable) in a timely manner and will you place your bid through the BiddingForTravel link to Priceline in the signature of my posts which requires that you use Priceline.com (US) and no other website for bidding?